Transportation from Salt Lake City International Airport
- Car Rental
Most major car rental agencies are available at Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC).
- Private Shuttle
It is approximately a one-hour drive from the SLC Airport to Provo. We strongly encourage you to make shuttle reservations in advance to avoid waiting at the airport. If you choose to make arrangements on arrival, the shuttle service counters are located near the baggage claim area.
- Express Shuttle
- Public Transit
Utah Transit Authority (UTA) has transit options from SLC Airport to Provo.
*The Frontrunner service times vary hourly. Times for each stop are posted and updated often. You can verify for yourself here depending travel and arrival times.*
· Purchase a ticket at the station kiosk for FrontRunner (North Temple to Provo).
· FrontRunner tickets include TRAX and bus service for two hours.
· Sunday service is not available for FrontRunner.
1. Take TRAX (light rail) Green Line to (West Valley City).
2. Exit TRAX at Guadelupe/North Temple station.
3. Descend from the TRAX platform down to the FrontRunner (commuter rail) platform.
4. Take FrontRunner south to Provo (end of the line).
5. Take a bus to your destination:
· Bus 830 runs up University Avenue past the library.
· Bus 836 runs up Freedom Boulevard past the Provo Marriott.
Transportation from Provo Municipal Airport
Provo Municipal Airport (PVU) is also an option for some visitors.
· Hertz and Enterprise offer car rentals at the Provo airport.
· You can use ride-sharing services, taxis, or any car rental agency willing to pick you up.
Visitor lots are available during regular business hours west of the BYU Conference Center. Please park in the first 3 rows. https://map.byu.edu/